Join our teams
Quality Control Manager (CDI)
Fermentalg is a biotechnology company specialized in the research, development, industrialization and commercialization of high value-added products from microalgae value-added products from microalgae. Join our experts driven by passion, performance and customer satisfaction.
For our Biomolecules Analysis and Quality Control platform, we are looking for a Quality Control Manager on a permanent contract .
Availability : June 2022
Location : Libourne (33)
Reporting to the Platform Manager, your main mission will be to ensure the conformity of commercial products from the reception of raw materials to the release of the product.You will manage and optimize the quality control activity in-house and at our manufacturers.
To do this, you will:
- Develop control plans for new products in accordance with regulatory requirements and customer requests and ensure their implementation.
- Validate, synthesize, interpret and transmit the analytical results
- Search for service providers for external analyses and ensure their follow-up.
- To establish the certificates of analysis and to rule on the conformity of the products within the deadlines defined with the sales department
- In collaboration with the quality department:
- Propose and implement action plans in case of drift or non-conformity
- Participate in the definition of specifications and establish the expiry date of products
- Participate in the validation of critical equipment for production.
- Participate in process transfers to tollers (sampling plan and methods)
Engineering degree or Master 2 in Biotechnology; Bioengineering, Agronomic Sciences or equivalent and with minimum 3 years experience in quality control in the food industry.
You have the following technical skills:
- Knowledge of analytical techniques on food products and particularly on lipids
- Analysis and interpretation of results
- Knowledge of the regulations applicable in the food industry
- Professional level of oral and written English
Knowledge of quality management software (ERP ….) would be a plus.
The position also requires curiosity, autonomy, open-mindedness and communication skills as well as team spirit and managerial qualities
4 rue rivière
33500 Libourne – FRANCE
+33 5 57 25 02 20