Produce and market
our solutions from microalgae
for the health and food of the future
Contributing to human health
- Our industrial team produces highly concentrated Omega-3 with lower content of saturated fatty acids for the proper functioning of human cardiovascular, cerebral or visual systems;
- Our laboratories are developing new food ingredients that can restore natural colors to our food while providing real health benefits to specific populations such as infants, athletes and the elderly.
Helping to secure world food supply for a growing population
- Our scientific teams are developing new highly nutritional non-animal proteins that can limit the ecological footprint of intensive agriculture and livestock farming;
- As the original source of Omega-3s, micro-algae replace the intensive fishing of “fodder” in areas of high level of tension.
Capturing CO2 into raw material
With Carbonworks, we are developing an industrial platform for the capture of CO2 by microalgal photosynthesis.
- CarbonWorks enables industry to develop safe and effective bioproducts on a large scale, and users to reduce their carbon footprint.