In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, Fermentalg treats the personal information requested by the Client or Prospect in a commercial context in order to provide information on the requested product.
The Site is edited by Fermentalg, located 4 rue rivière, 33500 Libourne – FRANCE
RCS 509 935 151
Phone: +33 5 57 250 220
email : [email protected]
Responsible for publication : Bertrand Devillers
Picture rights : Fermentalg, Adobe Stock, 123RF, Unsplash
The reproduction or representation, of full or partial pages, data or any other element of the site, by any medium whatsoever, is prohibited without permission of the editor.
The site is hosted by Actusnews, 52 Rue de Ponthieu, 75008 Paris
1. What data is collected ?
Depending on how you interact with Fermentalg and the purpose of this interaction, Fermentalg may collect the following Data :
2.1 Data relating to your identity : include your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company name and website of your company.
2.2 Data relating to the navigation : indicate those concerning the way in which the User navigates on the Site. Data may include the IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
2.3 Data from contact forms : Name, company, email address.
2.4 Social Networking Data : when you interact with social networking features.
2.How is your Data collected ?
3.1. Depending on how you interact with Fermentalg, the latter may collect your Data as described below.
3.2. Fermentalg collects your Data directly from you when, in particular, you fill out a contact form, or you contact Fermentalg (for example by sending an e-mail).
3.3. Fermentalg indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Site using cookies and tags under the conditions defined above.
3.4. When you provide Data to Fermentalg, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete. If not, you must update them.
3.Who is your Data for?
4.1 Fermentalg, as responsible for the files, undertakes not to assign the Data to a different purpose than the one intended when they were collected or to transfer them to any third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. Likewise, it undertakes to treat the Client’s data confidentially and to apply the necessary technical, organizational and security measures to prevent its treatment or unauthorized access.
Fermentalg does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties under any circumstances.
4.How is your Data protected?
Fermentalg takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data, in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and unauthorized third parties having access to it.
All your data is encrypted using an SSL certificate.
5.What are your rights?
The Client has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Fermentalg is processing his personal data. Therefore, the Customer has the right to access their personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, and this by writing to: [email protected]
6.How long do we keep your Data?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
The data collected through the contact forms on this site are for the purpose of commercial prospecting. The information collected is recorded in a computer file by Fermentalg. They are intended for Fermentalg’s Sales and Marketing Department.
You are informed that during your visits to the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your terminal.
7.1 What is a cookie?
For the purposes of this Policy, the Cookie means all forms of access and registration of information on your device and in particular the information sent by the Site and stored by your browser on a dedicated space of the hard disk of said terminal.
7.2 Why and how are cookies used?
- Ensure the operation and optimize the performance of the Site,
- Adapt the Site to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your terminal including taking into account the language used or the display resolution.
- Facilitate your navigation, in particular by avoiding having to re-enter information at each visit to the Site,
- To measure the audience of the Site and the communications addressed to you,
- Develop the interactivity of the Site.
7.3 What types of cookies are used ?
7.3.1 Technical Cookies
Technical Cookies are intended to facilitate navigation on the Site, to enable and improve the operation of the Site as well as access to the various functionalities of the Site.
They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, when applicable, asking you to log back into the exhibitor space after a certain amount of time.
You are informed that if you choose to disable these Technical Cookies, access to our services may be impaired. In this context, the responsibility of Fermentalg cannot be held in any respect.
7.3.2. Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies measure the number of visits to the Site and the communications sent to you (content, topics, time spent, browser used, etc.).
You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may, where applicable, be deposited on the Site by third parties on behalf of the Company.
7.3.3. Third Party Cookies linked to Social Network Sharing Buttons (Third Party Cookies of Social Networks)
Third Party Cookies of social networks allow the content of the Site to be shared with third parties. This is particularly the case for buttons “share” or “I like” from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter. Fermentalg does not control these Third Party Cookies from social networks and Data collected through the companies managing these social networks.
If you do not want the managing companies of the social networks to connect the data collected through our Site to the account you hold, you must first disconnect from the social network.
Users are invited to consult the personal data protection policies of the managing companies of the social networks concerned.
7.4 What is the shelf life of Cookies?
In accordance with the principles of data protection, you are informed that Cookies are kept for the period strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used and within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
7.5 How can you manage the deposit and reading of Cookies?
7.5.1. You are informed that you can change our browser settings for cookies to disable all or some cookies :
- For Internet Explorer : open the “Tools” menu and select “Internet Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or follow this link:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox ™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link:http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome ™: Open the setup menu (wrench logo) and select “Options”; click “Advanced Options” and then in the “Privacy” section, click “Content Settings” and choose the options you want or follow this link:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera ™: Open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu and select “Delete Private Data”; click on the “Detailed Options” tab, then choose the desired options or follow this link:http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
- For Safari ™:https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
7.5.2. The main management companies of social networks also have pages dedicated to cookies as presented below:
- For Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- For Twitter :https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-provides-support-the-deactivation-of-suivi-dnt#
- For LinkedIn :http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- For Google :https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Regarding social networks, the User must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to disable cookies
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles …). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to that other site.